- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Once the water starts boiling add in Di Grano 5-Pulses Pasta and let it cook for 6 minutes as per the packaged instructions.
100g Di Grano 5-Pulese Pasta
50g Thai Tom Yum Paste
2 + 1 tsp Olive Oil
2 Cup Vegetable Stock
¼ Cup Chopped Carrots
¼ Cup Chopped Beans
¼ Cup Broccoli Florets
1 tsp Dried Rosemary
1 tsp Chili Flakes
1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Salt to Taste
To Pre-Cook Pasta
500 ml Water
1 tsp Salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Once the
water starts boiling add in Di Grano Brown Rice and Maize
Pasta and let it cook for 9-10 minutes according to the
- Strain the pasta and rinse under cold water until cool.
- In a deep pot heat olive oil, sauté cubed onion until translucent.
- Add chopped carrot, beans, broccoli florets and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Season with chili flakes, oregano, rosemary and salt
- Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to the thick Tom Yum Paste and stir in the pot.
- Now add 1 cup of vegetable stock and bring the soup to boil.
- Once the soup starts to boil add in the pre-cooked pasta and give it mix to spread the pasta evenly.
- Now add the remaining vegetable stock and bring the soup to boil.
- Add some freshly ground pepper
- Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.