- 200g Di Grano Brown Rice and Maize Pasta
- 2-3 cloves thinly sliced garlic
- ¼ Cup match-stick cut carrot
- ¼ Cup French-cut green beans
- ¼ Cup sliced Green and Yellow Bell Pepper
- ¼ Cup thinly sliced spring onions
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt to Taste
To Pre-Cook Pasta
- 1 ltr Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Once the
water starts boiling add in Di Grano Brown Rice and Maize
Pasta and let it cook for 9-10 minutes according to the
- Strain the pasta and rinse under cold water until cool.
- In a pan heat 2 tbs of oil and sauté thinly sliced garlic.
- Add in Match stick cut or thinly slices Carrot, beans, spring
onions and yellow and green bell peppers, Cook for about
- Add in the pre-cooked pasta followed by rosemary, chilli
flakes, salt, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce and salt as per
your taste, now toss and mix all the ingredients together.
- Garnish it with spring onions and serve.